PRIVATE CIGAR HUMIDOR RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made by and between Knights Kearny Villa, Inc. dba Expose 5520 Kearny Villa Road, San Diego, CA 92123 hereinafter referred to as “Expose” and the party identified below hereinafter referred to as “Customer”:
The parties agree as follows:
1. Expose rents Humidor Lockers on a monthly basis at $50.00, due on the first day of each month, prepaid.
2. Customer is a cigar smoker over the age of 18.
3. Customer will be charged $50.00 per month for a Humidor Locker. Payment will be automatically charged each month. Unless cancellation is received in writing 30-days prior to the first day of the month, customer will be charged automatically for the following month.
4. Customer agrees to refrain from placing any cigars or other product in the rented Humidor Locker that may violate any federal or state law. Customer will be held responsible for contents of your locker and may result in termination of this rental agreement. If termination takes place Customer will have 24 hours to remove contents. If Customer fails to do so, Expose shall remove all contents and dispose of such contents as it deems fit, without liability on its part whatsoever.
5. No ownership of the private cigar locker is transferable or implied.
6. Management reserves the right to open any locker for the purpose of maintenance and/or inspection.
7. Only cigars may be stored in your private cigar locker and only to the extent of the capacity of the cigar locker.
8. Standard hours of operation are publically set and lockers may be accessed during public open hours; however, Expose reserves the right to close on occasion for any purpose or for private functions that would prohibit your access temporarily.
9. Expose reserves the right to revoke the rental of any person who does not abide by the policies set forth in this agreement or otherwise deemed by the owner of the facility.
10. Expose reserves the right to alter or change the private cigar locker humidor rental agreement at any time. Applicable sales tax will be added to all lockers rental fees.
11. Private cigar locker holders will be held responsible for any and all damages to the private cigar humidor lockers up to the replacement cost of $500.00.
12. One locker key will be provided to the Customer. The key must be returned upon termination of this Agreement. Locker keys are the responsibility of the holder. If the key is lost or stolen, customer will be charged $35.00 for a replacement key.
13. Customer may request Expose Management to open Customer’s locker at the time of visit as long as proper ID is presented and time permits. Denial of locker assistance may occur based upon how often help is required. Page 2 of 2
14. Customer will be provided a custom nameplate for the locker. Times may vary based on vender’s availability to produce your custom nameplate to be placed on your private humidor locker.
15. Expose will not be held responsible if it is unable to fulfill this agreement due to fire, flood, acts of god and accidents outside our control or similar mishaps during rental your term.
16. Expose will make best effort to protect your cigars, but is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, acts of God, power outages, and/or other acts that may harm/damage your cigars.
17. Expose urges Customers to keep cigars in boxes, as opposed to placing them loosely in your cigar locker.
18. Expose will provide a BIRTHDAY cigar to locker holder on his/her birthday (provided rental is paid)
19. Expose will provide a end of year HOLIDAY cigar to locker holder, locker rental is current as of the first day of the month. )
20. Expose will provide a ONE-YEAR VIP BLACK CARD to EXPOSE San Diego at the time of rental (minimum 6 month rental agreement)
21. The information provided herein is held in strict confidence and will not be given, sold or distributed to any third parties outside or required by law or to abide with the Terms & Conditions of this private cigar locker rental.
22. In the event that any action, suit, or other proceeding is instituted to interpret and/or enforce this Agreement, or arising out of a breach of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall recover all of such party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in each and every action, suit, or other proceeding, including any and all appeals or petitions therefrom.
23. Customer has read and agree to comply with the Terms & Conditions set forth in this Private Cigar Humidor Locker Rental Agreement and application. Customer further agrees that all the information I have filled out in accurate and truthful. Any fraudulent information I have filled out can lead to immediate termination of my rental Knights Kearny Villa, Inc.
Leave this empty:
Signed by Dino Palmiotto
Signed On: February 4, 2016
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: PRIVATE CIGAR HUMIDOR RENTAL AGREEMENT
Agree & Sign